Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Vernacular Spectacular

It is my personal opinion that the world at large is in serious need of a vocabulary lesson.  Words like skinny, thin, fat, and chunky have no business describing anyone in either a positive or a negative light.

Lets review, shall we?



I for sure do not want to be defined by any of these words.  And so, readers (if you're out there), I challenge you to compile, share, and utilize a set of new and better adjectives for defining yourself and others.  Perhaps we can change the world's obsession with "skinny" and "fat."

Here are some adjectives that I hope to utilize about myself in the very near future:

I leave you with song lyrics from My Fair Lady...."Words, Words, Words....I'm so sick of words.  I get words all day through...first from him and now from you.  Is that all you blighters can do?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment