Sunday, June 10, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Burger

All of my favorite fitness magazines are featuring burger recipes this month.  This one from Oxygen Magazine is really delicious.  As usual, I tweaked it a bit for my own tastes, and it came out just delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. lean ground chicken
  • 1/4 c. green onion, finely chopped (scallions)
  • 2 tbsp. hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot)
  •  1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
  • 2 tsp. minced garlic
  • 1/4 tsp. sea salt
  • 2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
Directions:
  • mix all ingredients together in a bowl
  • I baked them for 30 minutes at 375 because I don't have a grill, but grilling is probably better
  • Place on a multigrain roll with a bit of lite ranch, some lettuce, and cucumbers


0 comments:

Post a Comment