Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 2

Today was a stressful day. However, I managed to get through it without stress-eating! This is no small feat from someone who is a very emotional eater. Bad Day? Chocolate Chip Cookie(s)! Not today though.

Woke up this morning and did Level 1 of the Shred. I think I need to add a little more stretching to my morning workouts, because the 2-minute cooldown at the end of the Shred isn't really enough.

I used my new Magic Bullet blender twice today! Once for a breakfast protein shake, and once for a snack later in the day. I am in love. Recipes to follow:

Breakfast Shake: 1 cup frozen strawberries (50 cals); 3/4 cup frozen mixed fruit (70 cals); 1 cup skim milk (80 cals); 1 scoop EAS 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder (120 cals) - this shake was perfection! It packed 310 total calories, with 31 grams of Protein! I will definitely be making this one again

16 oz. green tea (0 cals)

Lunch: Tuna Melt - 1 can. StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna (140 cals); 1 Thomas' Light Multigrain English Muffin (100 cals); 2 slices Borden fat free American Cheese slices (60 cals)

Snack Shake: 1 cup frozen strawberries (50 cals); 1 cup skim milk (80 cals); 1 tbsp. oats (30 cals); 1/2 tbsp. reduced fat superchunk peanut butter (50 cals) - this shake was equally delicious! it was a little less thick, so it was more drinkable than my breakfast one, which I had to eat with a spoon!

Dinner: 1 Black Bean Chipotle Gardenburger (80 cals); 1 Low-Carb Wheat Wrap (110 cals); 1 serving Edamame (100 cals)

Dessert: 1 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich (140 cals); 1 cup peppermint tea (0 cals)

Totals: 1,271 calories; Fat - 21 grams (13.7%); Protein - 114 grams (33.8%); Carbs - 177 grams (52.5%)

Stressful day, but still good :o)

Here's to more good days, and less stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment