Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 8 - Happiness Is...

Just a quick morning post, as I sit here sipping my protein shake...Today was measurement and photograph day! Not a huge difference in the photograph, but I was pleasantly surprised by the measurements! I take measurements at the bustline, umbilicus, natural waist, hips, upper arm, forearm, thigh, and calf. I am pleased to report that I have lost 7cm at the umbilicus, 4cm at the natural waist, 2cm at the hips, 1cm at the forearm, and 0.5cm at the calf. All other measurements stayed the same. This makes for a total loss of 14.5cm in 1 week!

Just proof that diet and exercise really can work together to provide quick results. Totally motivates me for the week even though I got ZERO sleep last night thanks to be nervous for my new clinical rotation.

Did Shred Level 2 this morning and it is definitely getting easier. :o)

EDIT: Today's Green Smoothie: 2 large handfuls of spinach, 1 celery stalk, 4 chunks of papaya, 1 gala apple, and 4 frozen strawberries.





greeny-licious! complete w/ green straw :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment