Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days 18, 19, and 20 - Screwed by the Snow!

Well, my plan on Thursday was to do my Shred workout when I got home from work. However, due to the snow, I did not get home from work...until Friday night. Apparently those of us who are employed by rehab hospitals are immune to the perils of transportation in the snow, and thus I had to sleep at a classmate's house.

When I finally arrived home last night, I was exhausted from multiple trials of shoveling my car and my friend's car out of the white powdery disaster, and therefore was not in the mood for my good friend Jillian.

I got "back on the wagon" this morning with Shred Level 1 and a nice protein shake. Due to my 2 day absence, I will be tacking 2 days onto the end of my 30-Day Challenge so that I still have 30 days of Jillian Michaels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment