Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 6 - Green Goddess

Today was both good and bad. Woke up, did Level 1 of the Shred, had my aforementioned protein shake, and headed off to teach anatomy for 3 hours.

When I came home, I made my first legit green smoothie. It contained: Cold Water, 1 D'Anjou (Green) Pear, 6 Frozen Strawberries, and 2 Large Handfuls of Baby Spinach

It was delicious!! You couldn't taste the spinach at all, and the texture was fantastic. I will definitely continue making green smoothies and experimenting with other ingredients.

With my green smoothie, I had a Thomas' Light Multigrain English Muffin w/ 2 slices of melted fat free cheddar cheese

Dinner was a Weight Watchers' Smart One Meal - Three Cheese Ziti Marinara

I then proceeded to bake sugar cookies for Valentine's Day...and I ate 3 of them. I felt guilty for about an hour, but then remembered that it is perfectly okay to splurge once in awhile, and I have not splurged at all this week, so I will let this be my splurge, and I'll move on.

Ah, emotional growth.

Looking very forward to taking new measurements and photos on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment