Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 7 - WEEK 1 DONE!!

Week 1 is finished and a success on the exercise front! I won't know til tomorrow how the measurements or visual picture has changed, but I'm hopeful.

This morning I woke up and did Shred Level 3 - i've done Level 3 a few times in the past, but was unable to really perform a lot of the plyo exercises. I am pleased to report I did much better with the plyos today.

I had my typical protein shake after my workout, and then I walked the quarter mile to the farmer's market to pick up some fruit and nuts for the week. I got almonds, papaya, grapes, apples, celery, ginger, and a pomelo.

The rest of the eats today were uneventful, but I did make the same green smoothie as yesterday. Tomorrow, my green smoothie will be my dessert because I am heading back to work for my last rotation, and will not be able to drink it during the day.

As always, I'll be updating regularly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment