Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5 - A Little Improvisation

Since I intelligently began this 30-Day challenge during my week off, the planning, prepping, and timing of meals has been very simple. However today, I had a meeting up in Newark and a bunch of errands to run, so I spent most of the day out.

I think I handled myself quite well. I started the day with Shred Level 2, followed by what is quickly becoming my go-to breakfast of a protein smoothie (EAS protein powder, skim milk, strawberries, mixed fruit, and banana), and Quaker Lower-Sugar Oatmeal.

I ate the oatmeal around 11am, so it sort of doubled as lunch, and I followed it a few hours later with 2 servings of Edamame

Dinner consisted of 1 serving of multigrain pasta w/ 2 tbsp. of tomato sauce, accompanied by 10 ounces of baked butternut squash

Dessert is a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich

No time for a green smoothie today, but hopefully I will have one tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment